- Rates (excluding tax and subject to change): $100/ double occupancy room/ night;
$10 single night surcharge; Additional $15 for third person in room; 6% sales tax and 1.1% room tax additional
- Payment methods: by Cash, Personal Check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover; Credit card number or check for full price required to secure reservations
Cancellations: We are a small Bed & Breakfast whose policy is not to overbook rooms. Once a room is reserved for you, we remove it from the list of available rooms for other guests. For this reason, please let us know as soon as possible if you must cancel your reservation. Refunds, less a $25 processing fee, will be granted for cancellations up to 48- hrs prior to check-in. No-shows or cancellations within 48-hours will be charged full price
- Check-in/ Checkout times: Check-in between 4pm and 9pm, earlier or later check-ins may be available upon request; Check out by 11:00am unless other arrangements are made in advance; $20 early check-in or late check-out fees may apply
- Special Weekends: Two-night minimum for weekends in month of October and Holiday Weekends
Smoking: FHB&B is a Non-Smoking facility– For the comfort of all our guests, please restrict smoking to outside the inn only. Sand pails are available for your convenience outside of each guestroom and on the deck. Please respect everyone’s right to enjoy our fresh mountain air. A $250 cleaning fee will be charged for smoking inside.
- Children: We accommodate people of every age. Children must bring well-behaved parents. Please call to inquire. There is a $15 charge for each additional person per room, and our maximum occupancy is three per room
- Pets: Sorry, as much as we are animal lovers, we are not able to accommodate pets. Don’t worry; Angus will be happy to give you your ear-scratching fix.
- Dietary Considerations – We serve a full hot breakfast each morning and are happy to accommodate any special dietary needs (diabetic, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, etc.). Please let us know of these at the time of your reservation. Daily menus typically include tea, coffee, fruit, juice, homemade baked goods, fresh fruit, a main entrée and breakfast meat.
- Amish Dining: Amish meals can be arranged. Please allow at least 7 days for reservations.